Sunday, October 24, 2010

Updates

Okay, so It's been a little longer then last mentioned I said I'd post.  Today isn't a review, but an update on my never ending safari for the golden calf of a job.  Two days ago, I was at my retail job, when one of my co-workers hands me a card.  He told me he had gone to an Entrepreneurs meeting where he met a recruiter for an Agency here in "Steel City", so I'll e-mailing her today.
This will indeed cause some confusion in my plans if I get a job here verses NY, but hey, a job is a job, especially if it's in my field, and with benefits.
Recent activities, personal life got weird, joined the Nerd Fighters Ning network, and working on personal projects such as Mock ads and writings for my graphic novels.   Created a new villain, may do some concept art later.
I'm thinking of inviting one of my former classmates to get in on this in a blog network type deal where we could switch off by week, or whenever the other one is busy.  I'm going to let that thought gestate a bit.
Confession time-
So since I live in a very RED part of a PA right now, I have to admit, watching the ads for the politicians I can't tell who ISN'T a republican.  Now, here I must explain I don't have a political agenda, but I will say, I'm for getting shit done, green energy, and equality.  That is all on that.

So That's all I have for right now, so in honor of my new affiliates-
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment